- Geography From A to Z: A Picture Glossary
- Water Land: Land and Water Forms Around the World
- Landforms (Science Readers)
- Earth’s Landforms and Bodies of Water
- Mother Earth’s Beauty: Types of Landforms Around Us
- Islands (Learning About Landforms)
- Land and Water Forms Nature Guide (The Silvan Reverie)
- Continents and Oceans Flashcards (Fiddlesticks Ed)
Try to create your own land and water forms using one of the following:
- Play dough
- Air dry clay and paint
- Graham crackers & blue icing
- Blue & green glass gems
- Colored rice
Have your child sort land and water animals OR sort land and water vehicles.
Find famous examples of each on a world map or MAPS book and explore real images.