- Wood slice (anywhere from 9″-11″ diameter)
- Beeswax candles (kit to roll your own)
- 1-inch spade drill bit
- Oven-bake clay
- Circle cutters
- Needle and string
- Natural + festive materials:
- Dried orange slices (how-to below)
- Pine needles
Note: most of these are kid-friendly steps! It’s was a fun project to sit and do together.
2. Roll 4 beeswax candles & place in the grooves.
We use these biscuit cutters all the time for clay and salt dough projects.
4. Air-pop some popcorn (do not use butter!) and string with cranberries in a pattern using needle + thread.
5. Make some dried orange slices:
- Preheat oven to 250 F
- Slice oranges about 1cm think
- Lay flat on a rack over a cookie sheet
- Bake 2-3 hours until dry, flipping a few times.
- You can string these for festive garlands as well.