- Crinkleroot’s Book of Animal Tracking by Jim Arnosky
- Wild Tracks!: A Guide to Nature’s Footprints by Jim Arnosky
- Tracks, Scats, and Signs Take Along Guide
- Peterson First Guide to Mammals (Contains Animal Tracks)
- Big Tracks, Little Tracks: Following Animal Footprints
- Whose Tracks Are These? A Clue Book of Familiar Forest Animals
- Animal Tracks Nature Guide (Brave Grown Home)
- Animal Tracks Unit Study (Brave Grown Home)
- Woodland Footprint Stones
- Schleich Forest Animal Figures (these animals make lifelike footprints in play dough!)
- Jr. Rangerland Animal Tracks Puzzle
DIY craft coin ANIMAL TRACK MEMORY GAME
- Print this sheet on to white card stock
- Cut each in to circles using 1.25″ circle hole punch
- Use Matte Mod Podge and adhere footprint circles to 1.5″ wood craft circles
- Coat top with Mod Podge again
- I later took a fine point Sharpie and wrote the name of the animal by the track so I could be sure to know what it was
4 thoughts on “Animal Tracks Nature Study”
Hi! Love your blog, thank you! The green and blue rubber stamp/print things in the top, right quadrant of the photo above…is that resource listed above or where did you find those? TY!
Hi! Yes, those are are the Woodland Footprint Stones listed in the “For Fun” section.
Is there a key for the animal track memory game?
Hi! Yes if you also get the 3-Part Cards that serves as a key.