- A Seed is Sleepy by Dianna Hutts Aston
- Seeds Move by Robin Page
- Miss Maple’s Seeds by Eliza Wheeler
- The Tiny Seed by Eric Carle
- From Seed to Plant by Gail Gibbons
- How A Seed Grows by Helene Jordan
- Farm Anatomy by Julia Rothman (Bean Plant, page 78)
- Curiositree: the Natural World (All Sorts of Seeds, page 69)
- Seeds & Seedlings cards (Twig & Moth)
- Anatomy of a Seed (The Garden Guide from The Peaceful Press)
- A Bean Seed (FREE from Playful Learning)
- Parts of a Seed Nomenclature Cards (FREE from The Helpful Garden)
- Grow some seeds and observe them at various stages (pictured are bean plants grown from a lima bean). If you have never grown a bean seed indoors this post from Playful Learning is helpful!
- Explore and sort a wide variety of seeds — this free Seed Matching worksheet from Playful Learning can be a great starter.
- Find seeds during a nature walk